Information for authors
The editorial Board of the journal «ACADEMY of professional education» invites to cooperation of scientific and pedagogical workers and heads of professional education institutions, doctoral students and post-graduates, employers and specialists employment services, as well as all stakeholders. Authors submit their articles in English language in volume from 0.5 to 1 author's sheet (20 - 40 thousand characters). The article should be in scientific work and have scientific novelty and distinct scientific level.
Please send materials to the editorial office address: Russia, 192007, Saint-Petersburg, st. Kurskaja, d. 21A, Institute of Adult Continuing Education or e-mail: email@example.com marked "material for publication".
Requirements to registration of materials:
• the text should be typed in text editor Microsoft Word; font size (px) – 13, type – Times New Roman, single line spacing, no hyphenation;
• page setup: all margins 2.5 sm; indents at the beginning of a paragraph 1.27 sm;
• charts and tables should have titles that are placed on the diagram or table; figures – the caption under the illustration, the drawings should run across the width of the text in the format*. jpg, *.bmp.
Structure of materials:
1) UDC (taken from library catalogues);
2) in English: full name of author (authors), title of the article in capital letters, abstract (4-6 lines, up to 300 characters), key words;
3) in English: full name of author (authors), title of the article in capital letters, abstract (4-6 lines, up to 300 characters), key words;
4) the text of the article, the references in the text are in square brackets;
5) references to issue in accordance with GOST 7.1. - 2003 in order of citation, not alphabetically.
The order of review of manuscripts
1. All articles sent to the journal should have a review by a doctor of Sciences in the relevant specialization, certified by the personnel Department in the prescribed manner. The manuscript and the review will be sent to the editorial address.
2. In the edition of the manuscript held technical (availability of all elements of the article and compliance with the necessary requirements) and research (originality, scientific novelty, theoretical significance) examination.
3. Manuscripts that do not pass the examination, returned to the authors for revision.